The Rainbow Rompers are complete!



I omitted two steps from the McCall’s M533 pattern. First, I did not use interfacing for the bodice of view A. I do not think it would have made much of a difference on the front bodice, but the neck facing sticks up like a mini ruffled collar. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.


Second, I did not elasticize the waistband. It was one of the last steps and we thought the rompers may look nice with a belt instead of a gathered waist.

The sleeves in view A turned out more tank-like than capped. Again, not a bad thing.


When we put them on, I looked ready for the beach and my romper twin looked ready for an athletic completion of sorts:


The photo may be fuzzy, but the fun-ness of the rompers is clear!